This procedure known as is very popular nowadays. There are also surgical techniques that are constantly evolving. The first thing you should do if you are new to plastic surgery is the nose job. The nasal cavity is a vital organ located in the center of our face. Having a beautiful and harmonious nose will make our face furthermore remaining and beautiful. There are many different kinds of methods of nose augmentation available today, including:
Silicone expansion surgery has been proven as an effective method in the field of facial surgery industry. It has a distinct shape and is long-lasting. Causes do not deteriorate over duration and can be eliminated with no permanent harm to the body.
Materials used to augment the nose
- Silicone (soft silicone)
- The augmentation’s tissues in the body involve cartilage, ribs, and tissue.
- e-PTFE (Gore-Tex)
- Rhinoplasty additionally is obtainable. Behind the ear silicone cartilage (Autologous Cartilage)
In addition to silicone nose augmentation, there is also an approach for making the nose more attractive and natural, which involves adding tissue in front of the ears to the tip attached to the nose. This can be accomplished by cutting off cartilage behind the ear’s curve (Concha). The incision has been concealed in the crease of the ear. obscuring its visibility
This method is useful for people who have a short nose. The nose appears to be longer. or patients with thin nose tip tissue But I would like to have a teardrop-shaped nose. The soft tissue behind the ear can be used. It can also be applied with the mix of the nose. This method reduces the possibility of silicone entering the bulb of the nose.
The key benefit of using tissue behind the ear, aside from experiencing a stunning, natural-looking nose, lies in the fact it does not feel foreign to the human system. and will remain alongside us for the balance of our lives.
Care afterward for this Surgery
- People ought to rest with their heads slightly increased, not on their sides, and apply ice packs to the medical wound area to reduce swelling throughout the first period.
- Consume no food that ferments or liquor.
- Every day, clean the wound. Clean off the bloodstains via the tip of the nose with a cotton swab dampened with clean water.
- The bandage can be ditched three days after surgery.
- If the case is not stitched with dissolvable sutures, Nearly 14 days after surgery, the medical professional will schedule a stitch-eliminating appointment.
- preserve a regular timetable of doctor’s appointments.