Inflamed tissues connecting toes and heel bones are really quite a great headache these days and this kind of medical condition is popularly known in the name of plantar fasciitis. In this case, plantar fascia gets damaged as a result of which you might face a huge difficulty in making free movement.
Reasons bringing plantar fasciitis:
- Plantar fasciitis usually takes place with excessively obese fellows. When weight gets increased then it puts a huge pressure on heels as a result of which the concerned medical condition occurs. Sometimes, plantar fascia tissue gets severely damaged due to this factor.
- During late pregnancy, few women experience this condition. But this issue does not stay for a long time.
- Athletes who have got intense involvement of feet or legs especially long runners often get this condition developed in their heel bones.
- Those labours that have work more with feet at workplaces often get this trouble developed. Security guards, restaurant servers or factory workers are added into this specific group.
- Structural foot troubles especially excessively flat or extremely high arches feet often experience the issue.
- If you have heel spurs then they might get converted into plantar fasciitis soon and thus you should be very much careful about it.
With proper foot examination this trouble can be easily and accurately detected. The condition usually comes with acute pain, swelling and inflammation creating a great trouble in moving feet. This is how your mobility gets highly obstructed due to this unbelievable feet trouble. Both calf muscle strength and feet nerve strength need to be examined thoroughly in this regard for proper evaluation and analysis of the condition.
How to deal with Plantar fasciitis easily?
Plantar fasciitis can be efficiently tackled by means of following therapies.
- Powerful home remedies can be the most effective treatments where stretching, feet exercises, feet massaging, hot or cold compression, wearing right pair-of-shoes, using OTC products and other DIY means are included.
- If you think that home remedies are not for you then you can definitely move for proper medical treatments. In this case your doctors will prescribe you some of the best pain controlling and anti-inflammatory drugs for your condition. Sometimes, useful physical therapies need to be continued along with the continuation of these medicines for receiving great results.
Feet supports especially braces can also be used as the best aids. These aids are strongly recommended by most chiropractors. These aids cater a great support to your affected plantar fascia especially at the time of moving from one place to another. Moreover, you can continue other necessary treatments along with the usage of these aids.